mardi 9 octobre 2018

Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs



These yummy fat bombs are essential if you are doing a ketogenic diet, I make them all the time!

Fat bombs are great when you are following a Ketogenic diet because they help you get your daily requirement of fat into your diet and they taste fantastic! They are low carb and contain no sugar.

I make these all the time and freeze them. They last in the freezer, unless you eat them all! These are a great snack and I will often eat 1-2 of these a day for a quick snack if I get hungry.

When I drink my Keto/os it curbs my appetite and I don’t usually get hungry much during the day. But when I feel I need a low carb snack that’s high in fat these are the perfect fit. They will fill you up because of the high fat content and satisfy that sweet craving you might have. Keto fat Bombs are a great addition to your Pruvit lifestyle.



I actually use Swerve in these instead of stevia but either is fine for a sweetener or you can even make these without any sweetener at all if you don’t like sweet foods. I enjoy them either way. This is my new favorite peanut butter cup. They taste almost the same as Reese’s peanut butter cups but without the sugar.

Click on the picture below To save this recipe to remember it 

If you can’t find grass fed butter you can use regular butter. Why choose grass fed butter you may ask. This butter comes from cows that are only grass fed. Grass fed butter is much healthier butter and contains more omega 3 fatty acids then regular butter. Studies show that people who eat grass fed butter actually lower their chance of heart disease. Eating a diet that includes healthy fats is good for your health!

Macros for the whole batch

Calories: 717

Carbs: 27g

Fat: 67g

Protein: 19g

Sugar: 8g

Ingredients
2 Tbsp grassfed butter
4 Tbsp all natural peanut butter
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
3 Packets Stevia
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 Tbsp cream cheese
Servings:
12
 servings
Instructions
Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl; microwave for 30 seconds.
If not completely melted put back in for 15-30 seconds.
Pour into mini cup cake tins and freeze.
ServingsPrep Time
12 servings5 minutes
Cook TimePassive Time
30 seconds1 hour

source:http://myketorecipes.com/recipe/peanut-butter-fat-bombs/



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire